Circularium is seeking a freelance Content Creator/Digital Community Manager to help us shine brighter on social media. s/he should be able to raise our visibility, increase in-person visits, and foster community engagement.
Circularium is a large Brussels center for local innovation and circular production. It houses around 30 residents who are committed to short circuits, cultural activities, and neighborhood life. These include Bleu Noir Brut, Freddy met Curry, Kilomet, Free Shop, MicroMarché, Regglo…
Circularium is both a workspace and a gathering place for all. It hosts a variety of events, such as Repair Cafés, activities for the neighborhood children, and upcycling markets.
- You will reinforce our existing strategy on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, our website, and in our newsletters.
- You do this by creating and scheduling content for Circularium and Makettt pages about our residents, successes, events and opinions.
- You come to the site at least once a week to keep in touch with our various occupants and take pictures.
- You also manage and respond to messages and comments from social media users.
- On certain occasions you will reach out to the press for special announcements
- Every month, you create reports to show the progress of the Circularium’s social media communities.
- You possess a strong understanding of Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Prior experience in social media is beneficial, as is experience in press, event planning, or community management.
- You possess creative talent and are skilled in taking stunning photos and videos. Additionally, you have a basic understanding of Adobe softwares or similar programs.
- You have good written communication skills in English, as well as in French and/or Dutch.
- You know how to use Mailchimp to send newsletters. You know how to use WordPress to add articles to the site.
- You are comfortable conversing with Circularium residents and creating content with them. You stay informed of their news in a timely manner.
- You are organized and able to manage content across 4 platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Circularium’s LinkedIn and Makettt’s LinkedIn), a website and newsletters.
- Having knowledge of social media advertising is advantageous.
- You are aware of the challenges posed by the circular economy and sensitive to local innovations.
What we offer
- Fixed 4 (and occasionally more) days per month freelance work
- Access to our Circularium co-work 7/7
- Get your finger on the pulse of circular innovation!
How to apply?
- Send a short motivational note and a sample / links to your previous work to firstname.lastname@example.org
On Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/circularium.brussels/
On Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/circularium.brussels
On LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/34700124
Follow Makettt on LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/42428925